Paide Town Hall
Paide Town Hall, with its late art nouveau façade, is on the main square of Paide. It was built in 1920 to replace a former wooden building. Thorough renovations in 2008 saw its original appearance restored. The Town Hall can only be visited as part of guided tours, which must be organised in advance. The building has served as a bank and a registry of births, deaths and marriages. It has housed the city government since 1913, and the offices of the mayor and town council are still located there today. It has a hall with excellent acoustics which can be used for concerts, seminars, weddings and other events.