Aruküla Manor has had 15 owners: Lennart Torstensohn became the owner of the manor during the reign of Queen Christina of Sweden. Adam Johann von Krusenstern and Karl von Morgenstern often visitied the Knorrings. Count Carl von Toll bought the manor from Karl Georg von Knorring. The stone manor house was built in 1782–1789. The last wave of construction was completed by 1810. Count Carl Friedrich von Toll made major alterations in the mid-1820s, following the example of St. Petersburg. The manor still looks like this. In 1919, the manor was nationalised. Today, the Koeru Secondary School operates there. The manor also offers guided tours.